What if this happened near your Maintenance Building?
Reduce Your Risk to Slips and Falls Due to Ice and Snow
Each year, there are over 300,000 Emergency Room visits and over 12,000 fatalities related to slips and falls due to ice and snow. According to Zurich Insurance, the average general liability claim is $15,132 and the average worker’s compensation claim is $29,056.
As winter approaches, we all recognize the importance of effective snow removal plans. Unfortunately, Mother Nature often has other plans for winter weather that will overwhelm even the most diligent efforts to shovel, plow and use salt and other chemicals.
Outsmart Mother Nature
With a SmartMelt™ Snow Melting System, you can outsmart Mother Nature and prevent slips and falls by melting ice and snow before it accumulates and freezes.
Our Snow Sensors monitor moisture and temperature to detect when ice or snow is imminent, activating the system and keeping your walkways free and clear of ice and snow until the conditions subside.
Keep your building entrances, sidewalks, walkways, steps, ramps and parking lots clear of ice and snow for your guests and employees to reduce your liability this winter.
Snow Melting System Benefits
- Reduce Liability & Insurance Premiums
- Potentially Reduce Worker’s Compensation Claims
- No Plows, Shovels, Salt & Other Chemicals
- Improve Employee & Guest Safety
- Reduce Snow Removal Time & Costs
- Comprehensive Project Design Support
- Easy to Install under Concrete & Pavers
- Optimum Snow Sensing Controls
- Energy Efficient and Effective
- Certified for Safety Assurance
- 10 Year Warranty
Contact us today for a free assessment of your opportunity to reduce your liability for slips and falls due to ice and snow.