Radiant Floor Warming System is a great solution to cold floors!
Kitchens, entrance ways, and foyers are key areas in homes and office buildings which is precisely why so many of them include such decorative touches as tiling, marble, or natural stone floors. Decorative and cold.
Our SmartRooms Underfloor Heating System transforms these frosty furnishings into an atmosphere of radiant warmth.
SmartRooms Floor Heating System can be installed under most existing floors and flooring materials. The system can often be used as a room’s primary heating system but is most commonly used as a floor warming system.
ThermaRay’s Radiant Floor Warming Systems are perfect for Homes, Condominiums, Townhouses, Apartment Buildings, Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Schools and Nursing Homes.
What’s the Difference with Our Radiant Floor Warming System?
Since our Radiant Floor Warming System is installed beneath your flooring, the flooring material itself can act as an insulator and slow the transfer of radiant heat into the room.
The room’s heat loss characteristics may be too high to overcome the lag caused by the insulating material. It works very well to warm up those cold floors that other heating systems fail to address.
We recommend that you consult with us first to determine if Underfloor Heating is the right option for you.
Floor Warming System Benefits
- 100% energy efficient
- Maintenance free and easy to install
- Quiet, safe and clean
- Superior heating comfort that hot air systems cannot match
- Aesthetically pleasing design – system is completely concealed
- Rooms can be programmed so that you minimize operating costs while maximizing comfort according to your lifestyle
- Control system allows for customization of heated areas
- The SmartRooms Floor Warming System has been making thousands of customers truly comfortable for years.